Old Facebook Posts
1. Navigate to Facebook and log in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu at the top right and select "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the request is fulfilled, Facebook will email you with the download web link.
5. Click the download link in the e-mail notification you receive from Facebook to save the archive to your computer system.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file as well as select "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in an Internet browser.
9. Click "Wall" to view every Facebook post that has been made on your wall.
10. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to utilize the browser search performance to rapidly locate posts you want to see.
1. Navigate to the Archivedbook site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and after that click "Allow" in the Facebook authorization pop-up home window.
3. Click the tabs along the leading to check out different post kinds including wall surface messages, standing updates, notes, links, images, video clips, check-ins, pages and also occasions.
4. Click "Older Things First" to select different type alternatives for your posts.
5. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to make use of the internet browser search functionality to rapidly locate articles you wish to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Utilize the Get My Life Back Facebook app. Navigate to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ as well as sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Get in keywords to search your Facebook wall surface for posts matching your inquiry.
4. Click "Export Your data" to save your whole Facebook wall surface to your computer.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file as well as choose "Extract" to save the Facebook wall surface to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in a Web browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to search your Facebook wall surface utilizing the browser search performance.