Link Facebook To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click on the "link to twitter" button. You can attach your individual account (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Note: you have to be logged in to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a punctual to license Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will need to enter your Twitter username and password initially.
As soon as you click "Authorize" it will reroute you back to Facebook where you see the complying with screen and could pick what type of material you 'd like to share by clicking the boxes.
Right here you could choose how much details you intend to show to Twitter after that click "save changes" and also you're ready! Currently you'll have the ability to merely post a status upgrade in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from needing to login to both services and also post 2 different updates.
Note: considering that Twitter has a 140 personality limitation, it will immediately truncate your article with an instantly produced brief URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the initial message on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is verified and after that linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you handle, check the "My Facebook page" alternative and also pick a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be released to your Facebook wall surface.