How To Untag Photos On Facebook
The best ways to: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Photo
1. Login to Facebook as well as click on the "notifications" button/icon situated at the top of the page. (Tip: symbol is the world/globe photo located on top left of web page).
2. Click on the notification containing details concerning the image you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click on "See All notifications".
3. When you locate the appropriate notification, click on the image link and it will redirect you to the taged picture.
4. At the end of the photo, click on "Options" and also select Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up window with a list of Options clarifying why you want to get rid of the tag (i.e. I wish to eliminate this tag, it's bothering me, and so on) will certainly show up. Select the suitable one and also click "Continue" Voila! You have actually effectively eliminated the tag from the picture as well as it will not appear in your Facebook Photos.
How to Untag Someone You Tagged on a Wall Surface Image on Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account. Take a look at the name listed in the top-right corner of the display. If the listed name is not your service name, click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of your name and select your business name under the "Use Facebook as" going. Your service page will pack.
2. Scroll down past your admin panel up until you see the name and address of your company detailed under your cover photo. Click the "Photos" option simply to the right of your organisation address.
3. Click on the "Wall Photos" album to see a checklist of all the wall surface images you have published. Click the photo including the tag you desire to eliminate, and also it will instantly enlarge. A checklist of all the tagged people shows up to the right of the image.
4. Move your mouse over the name of the person you want to untag. After a moment, a brand-new menu shows up. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that individual.