How To Temporarily Disable Instagram Account
Given that deleting an Instagram account is permanent and non-reversible, it may be a lot more advisable to think about temporarily disabling your account instead. When you do this, your account is concealed from public view promptly, however all of your content- like your images, comments and also likes - are still kept and can be reinstated when and if you opt to reactivate your account.
- Browse through Instagram.com and log into your account as above.
- Click your username in the top right corner of the page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' switch alongside your username.
- Scroll near the bottom of the page as well as look for the 'Temporarily disable my account' link near the bottom-right corner.
- Select your reason for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click package listed below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and also re-enter your account password because field.
- Click on the button identified 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You could disable your account as much as once a week.