How To Set Up A Business On Facebook
How to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a brand-new Facebook Page)
Action 1: See to it you aren't logged into Facebook. Most likely to http://www.facebook.com as well as click the web link on the front Page that says "Create a Page ...".
Action 2: Pick "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these choices have a little various 'about' areas that allow you to add various sorts of info. For example, a Local Business of Location' may have opening times. You could transform this in the future.
Action 3: Fill out the information in the type. You will certainly then be sent out a confirmation e-mail so make sure you use as well as email address that you have access to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The next part is to set up the brand-new Facebook Page. Just follow the prompts to finish the Page. You can also avoid this process in the meantime or finish producing your Facebook Page.
Why make use of a Facebook Business Account?
There are a variety of reasons a Facebook Business Account might be essential when establishing a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Limit staff task while on Facebook.
- Minimize the risk entailed with attaching the Facebook Page to your personnel's personal account.
- No team have a personal account and also do not wish to Create one.
What can (and also can't) a Facebook Business Account do?
The two main feature of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create as well as Manage Facebook Pages.
- Create as well as handle Facebook Adverts.
This consists of posting to your Pages (including occasions, pictures etc), 'liking' various other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting blog posts and other.
Nevertheless, there are points you can not do that you could if you administer the Page from an individual Facebook Profile.
- You can't make use of Facebook as your Page (i.e. you cannot discuss other Pages or accessibility your Page's news feed).
- You don't have accessibility to Facebook search.
- You can't transform the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as on your own.
Also, you can't use Facebook as a private such as:.
- You can't add/tag/invite people (unless you're replying to a comment).
- Join or handle any Facebook Groups.