How To Search Instagram Users
- First, tap the profile image on the bottom right of the display (looks like a contact card), then select "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are utilizing Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will aid you Find the friends you are currently connected with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- Once you see the listing of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" next to their name to start following them. If their account is private, you might have to tap "request" instead, so they could accept the link. You can also follow some of Instagram's favored people by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Remarkable Users Directory to Find users to follow based upon your interests.
- You also might have friends that aren't on Twitter or facebook, however DO have an instagram account. You could look for these friends by choosing "search instagram" from the profile tab too. You can search either by name, username or undergo.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing pictures you could take pleasure in.
- Finally, you can Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see a few of the most interesting photos on Instagram. If you see an image you like, you can click on the user who submitted the image and beginning following them too.
To identify a friend in a remark or in the photo itself, simply use the @ sign and type the user's name directly afterwards.