How To Repost On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Find the post you intend to copy and repost on your newsfeed, a friend's account or business web page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Use the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to choose who you want to share the post with. You can repost to your very own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a team, on a page you have or as an exclusive message to an additional customer.
5. Filter that sees the shared post by using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This permits you to opt to leave out specific people or lists from watching the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Compose a message of your own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't needed, yet offers the possibility to contribute to the initial message or clarify why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Idea: While rare, some posts may not have a "Share" web link. To copy these posts, highlight the message you desire to share and push "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Always give debt to the original poster.
Caution: When reposting a post from a private customer, ensure you have permission to do so. If the post has individual details, the individual might not want the post shown to anyone outside their very own circle of friends.