If you can not locate archived Facebook messages, utilize the proper collection of directions below. Bear in mind that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook as well as Messenger.com.
How To Read Archived Messages On Facebook App
The quickest means to obtain to the archived messages is to open this link for Facebook.com messages, or this set for Messenger.com. Either will certainly take you directly to the archived messages.
How to find an archived message on Facebook?
To see an archived discussion on Facebook, you should experience the steps listed below:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click on the 'More' tab above the conversations, and then click 'Archived'.
- You will see all the archived conversations in the page. Then you can go through the conversation that you're trying to find.
On a Mobile phone
You can reach your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook also. From your internet browser, either open the Messages page or do this:
- Open up Messenger.
- Tap the search bar on top of the screen and kind the name of the individual you want to watch messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you wish to see from the search results page and afterwards you'll see all of the messages from that person.
If you're making use of Facebook's mobile web site from your phone or tablet computer, you cannot explore the conversations themselves however you can search for an individual's name from the listing of conversation threads. For instance, you could look "Henry" to discover archived messages to Henry yet you can't look for certain words you and Henry sent out each other.