So, while the details below will certainly provide you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety concerns that may emerge. In the actions listed below, I'll reveal you how to inspect the safety before you also publish, to see if it deserves sharing.
How To Post To Twitter From Facebook
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by locating the Post you intend to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Obstacle" video clip. If you haven't seen it already, don't see it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will certainly take you to the individual Post, instead of revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are seeing.
3) Before you share the Post, check the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's extremely limited, it will probably just frustrate your Twitter fans, so stick to those posts that present a world symbol. This means that the Post is visible to everyone.
4) If the privacy settings are fine, simply select the URL in the browser and also copy it. Because you are on the page committed to this particular video, picture, or Post this LINK will certainly lead your Twitter followers straight to the material you wish to share. In this situation, the URL for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Lastly, going to Twitter as well as create your Post. Simply paste the URL right into the tweet if you wish to permit Twitter to shorten it. If you want to reduce the web link yourself, you could always utilize a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my situation, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button and also the Facebook Post will be shown your Twitter fans.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is confirmed then connected to your Twitter account.