How to Post something On Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't visited, enter your e-mail address (or contact number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you wish to upload. Depending upon where you wish to create your post, this will certainly differ:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the screen, type in a friend name, click their name, after that click their account picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and then click the group you want to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a team page, you'll locate the post box below the cover photo.
4. Include text to your post. Type your material right into the post box. You could additionally include a colored history by clicking one of the shade blocks below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are just sustained for posts of 130 personalities or fewer.
5. Add much more material to your post. If you want to include more to your post, click among the alternatives located listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to pick a photo or video from your computer to publish to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to select a friend or team of Friends to identify in the post. Tagged Friends will obtain the post by themselves web pages.
-Check in - Allows you include an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you pick a feeling or activity to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven switch in the bottom-right corner of the window.