Here are the 3 major ways you could properly log out of the Messenger application on your Android or iOS device.
How To Logout Facebook Messenger
How to log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are two techniques of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's app data in your tool Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook app.
Clear Messenger app data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you need to enter into the Settings of your Android tool.
- Shut the app if you have it open, as well as remove it from your current applications list, or else this method won't work.
- In Settings, scroll down the Apps or Application Manager, and scroll down till you see Messenger.
- Faucet on this, and Clear data.
Now when you return to tap on Messenger in your app drawer, you need to see that it won't log you in automatically.
Pro pointer: If someone else intends to utilize your phone to check their Facebook messages while you're still logged in, they just need to touch Change Account to sign into their very own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook app
If you've obtained Messenger on your phone, opportunities are good that you have actually got the Facebook application also. From the Android Facebook app, touch the More switch on the leading right (which should look like three lines), after that go to Account Settings, followed by Safety and security and login. You'll see an area called Where you're logged in, then simply select the Messenger session and also tap Log Out.
This is how to log out from the app on apple iphone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APP.
- Launch chat app.
- Tap the icon for Settings.
- Tap TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down delicately until you could spot the highlighted words, data USE POLICY. Tap that blue hyperlink.
- Touch the menu bar on the leading left corner.
- Faucet MORE RESOURCES.
- Tap DESIGNER PAYMENT TERMS.
- Zoom gradually up until you can see plainly your ACCOUNT IMAGE at the top right corner. Tap your image to expose the fall menu.
- Faucet LOG OUT from that drop down menu.
Viola! You have actually ultimately logged out from the Facebook Messenger Application. You are currently able to visit a different user on it.
II. USING MAIN FACEBOOK APPLICATION.
- Release the main Facebook application.
- Touch the menu bar for EVEN MORE.
- Scroll down up until you find Settings. Touch it.
- Faucet SECURITY.
- Faucet ACTIVE PROCEDURE.
- Find the entry that lists these:.
Tool Type: Facebook Messenger on iOS 8.
Device Call: Facebook for iPhone.
- Touch the X icon alongside that log to end its session.
You do not need to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You can either log out within the conversation application or end the energetic session at the major Facebook application.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger application utilizing these methods?