How To Know Who See My Facebook Account
It is easy to do. Just comply with these steps and also you will prosper in discovering Who visited your Facebook Profile!
-Method 1: Making Use Of Chrome Extension
-Approach 2: Hands-on method to see Who watched my facebook account
Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a complimentary Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who sees your FB Account.
- So, to start with, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome browser.
- Then log in to your Facebook profile, and also you will observe that an extra 'visitors' tab is situated next to the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click on it, after that a pop-up menu will certainly be shown revealing you the current visitors of your FB account along time.
- As mentioned it will only reveal those visitors Who currently have mounted the particular Extension.
Guidebook Approach To See Who saw your FB Account
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will be rerouted to a brand-new Page with lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a message box appears in the ideal edge, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- Then you will see a listing of numbers, these are the profile ID's of people Who visit your timeline.
- This big list of profile IDs (each divided by commas) is actually your complete listing of close friends.
- Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number close to it with a "".
As an example: if the ID is 1234, you need to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will certainly find visitors Who have visited your facebook profile.
We wish you discovered Who sees your profile consistently! If you similar to this short article please show your buddies by using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.