If you have actually made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a different method to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a brand-new instructions with your profession, removing that Facebook page is a thankfully painless procedure.
How to Delete A Facebook Fan Page
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message confirming that your page has entered removal mode.
There are a few points to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don't intend to erase your page you could restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week duration finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page however do not intend to remove it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will also not shed your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you intend to permanently delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins could see it).
Below's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media sites initiatives in other places? Allow us understand about it in the comments.