How to Contact Facebook Customer Support
Approach 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center page. If you typically aren't currently logged right into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the leading right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password.
2. Evaluation the choices toolbar. This goes to the top of the screen, straight underneath the search bar-- you'll need to drag your mouse arrow over each alternative to watch its subsections. Your choices include the following:
- Using Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers standard Facebook capability, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account creation.
- Handling Your Account - Covers products such as your login and also your account setups.
- Privacy and also Safety - Addresses account protection, unfriending individuals, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies as well as Coverage - Covers standard coverage (misuse, spam, and so on) as well as managing a deceases individual's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can likewise have a look at the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" areas on this page, since they cover typical problems as well as complaints.
3. Select a relevant section. As an example, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you 'd pick the "Privacy and Safety" area and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial extra options. In keeping with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will raise a collection of actions that describe how you can remedy your situation.
- For instance, Facebook advises handling an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., as well as clicking Report, after that complying with the on-screen directions.
5. Utilize the search bar to accelerate your process. To do this, simply click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and also type in a couple of words related to your grievance. You ought to see numerous ideas appear in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- For example, you might enter "impostor account", after that click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar below only connect to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're looking for a solution to a particular concern not covered in the Help Center, miss in advance to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your business or page is having problems with advertisements, your inquiries are generally resolved in this area.
- To delve into advertising and marketing, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For problems with advertising and marketing, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. See the Facebook Community page. If you can't find your current problem provided anywhere in the Help Center, your best bet is to search for it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you could seek out topics (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Method 2: Submitting a Problem through the Bbb
1. Open up Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the lower best side of the page alongside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Fill in the Certification Questions form. Below, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the adhering to concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could additionally click Clear & Start Over to start submitting the kind once more.
6. Click Proceed. If you want to transform the language of the list below kinds, you should initially click the "Select Language" bar in the top left edge of the screen and after that click your recommended language.
7. Fill out the issue form. This will vary from person to person based on one's personal details and also the nature of one's grievance, yet be sure to be as thorough as feasible when filling in this form. You must include every one of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an email to show up. Facebook operates on West Coast time, so anticipate your email to show up accordingly within 3 to 5 service days.
Approach 3: Sending an Allure for a Handicapped Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been handicapped (or isn't really presently handicapped), you won't be able to send a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is towards the bottom of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Type in your Facebook email address. You could likewise make use of a phone number below.
4. Key in your complete name. Make certain the name provided right here directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally have to submit a picture of an ID-- be it a driver's permit, an authorization, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a picture of your ID available, take one now and also send it to on your own through e-mail so you could download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. For example, you could click Desktop below.
7. Click your ID image. This will certainly submit it to the Facebook type.
8. Kind information right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room where you can warrant the resurgence of your account. Consider consisting of information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your type to Facebook for evaluation. Please keep in mind that you may not get a response for a number of days.
- If you don't get an action within a week, try resubmitting your type.
Technique 4: Recouping Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is below the "Password" field in the top right corner of your screen.
3. Enter your name, email address, or contact number. Make sure you can access whichever platform you opt to choose.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Check your selected medium of communication for a code. For instance, if you detailed your telephone number, you must get a text with a code.
- If you pick e-mail, check your Spam folder.
7. Type your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You could additionally prefer to log out of your account on all gadgets if you believe your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has efficiently been reset across all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and also desktop alike).