How To Change The Page Name In Facebook
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's standards for Page names. Comply with the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click on the See More choice to watch all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually selected.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown advising you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Approval may take up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. An additional message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to examine as well as accept your new Facebook Page name. Once authorized, your Facebook Page will currently have its new name.
I have simply shown you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions concerning altering your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the remarks area. Your question could be featured in the frequently asked questions section.