There are a number of methods to do this yet we will certainly consider publishing them from your computer system and this overview will show you just how.
How Do You Post Pictures To Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you simply wish to post photos to your very own page, you could stay on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and afterwards click their name, or find their name current Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is simply below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select images to upload. If you're posting several pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select every one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll initially should select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the home window. Doing so will certainly submit your photos to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You can include even more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could add text to the blog post by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post then choose Public.
-You can likewise click + Album then click Create Album when motivated if you want to include your pictures to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will certainly publish your picture(s) to your picked Facebook page.