There are several ways to do this yet we will look at uploading them from your computer system as well as this overview will certainly show you how.
How Do You Post A Picture To Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's internet site. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ right into your internet browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you simply want to post pictures to your own page, you could remain on the News Feed page.
-To check out a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and after that click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is just below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up window.
4. Select images to upload. If you're publishing multiple photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to pick each one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll initially have to pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right corner of the home window. Doing so will publish your pictures to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You can add more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could add text to the message by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post then select Public.
-You can additionally click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when motivated if you would love to include your images to their own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will certainly post your picture(s) to your chosen Facebook page.