There are several ways to do this yet we will take a look at posting them from your computer system as well as this guide will certainly show you how.
How Do You Post A Picture On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's internet site. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to proceed.
2. Navigate to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you just wish to post photos to your own page, you could stay on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up home window.
4. Select pictures to publish. If you're posting numerous pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to pick every one you click.
-If your computer system does not open your default Photo folder, you'll initially have to pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the home window. Doing so will certainly post your images to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You can include more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could include text to the message by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and after that choose Public.
-You could also click + Album and then click Create Album when motivated if you would love to include your photos to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the post home window. Doing so will post your image(s) to your picked Facebook page.