How Do You Make Facebook Pictures Private
Method 1: Making a Single Image Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and password to do so.
2. Most likely to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this below the cover picture that goes to the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the page.
5. Select an image. Click a photo that you wish to make private. This will open up the picture.
- The picture needs to be one that you uploaded, not simply among you that somebody else submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol normally looks like a shape of a person (or more people) that you'll find below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this icon causes a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, after that click the privacy symbol on top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice remains in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will instantly alter your image's personal privacy so that just you could see it.
Approach 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top right corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open up the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears stating the album's current personal privacy setup. For example, the album might have a globe symbol and also the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Suggestion: When the correct time comes, open each image in the covert album. Click the "Share Image" switch in the reduced ideal corner of the photo and pick "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing window.