If you've chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a different method to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a brand-new direction with your profession, getting rid of that Facebook page is a fortunately painless process.
How Do You Delete A Page On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last alternative under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message verifying that your page has actually entered deletion mode.
There are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don't intend to erase your page you could restore it by mosting likely to the page before both week duration finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page however do not intend to delete it completely, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly likewise not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't particular whether you intend to completely delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins can view it).
Here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and also click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social networks initiatives somewhere else? Allow us know all about it in the remarks.