How Do I Make My Pictures Private On Facebook
Approach 1: Making a Solitary Image Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to do so.
2. Go to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this below the cover image that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a photo. Click an image that you wish to make private. This will certainly open up the picture.
- The picture must be one that you submitted, not just one of you that somebody else published.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This symbol usually looks like a shape of a person (or 2 people) that you'll find below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will certainly appear.
- If clicking this symbol leads to a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, after that click the privacy symbol at the top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative remains in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will immediately change your photo's personal privacy to make sure that just you can see it.
Approach 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper appropriate corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your computer mouse arrow over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up stating the album's existing privacy setup. For example, the album may have a globe icon and the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Pointer: When the appropriate time comes, open each image in the concealed album. Click the "Share Picture" button in the lower ideal edge of the image as well as choose "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that appears on top of the sharing home window.