How Do I Link Facebook To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click the "link to twitter" switch. You can connect your personal profile (at the top) and/or any one of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Keep in mind: you need to be visited to the Twitter account you are attempting to web link.
From there it will certainly take you to a prompt to authorize Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly should enter your Twitter username and also password initially.
As soon as you click on "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to display as well as could pick what type of material you 'd like to share by clicking the boxes.
Right here you could choose just how much details you wish to share with Twitter then click "save changes" and you're good to go! Now you'll be able to simply upload a status upgrade in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from needing to login to both solutions as well as post two different updates.
Keep in mind: considering that Twitter has a 140 character limitation, it will automatically truncate your post with an immediately produced brief LINK (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the initial message on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is validated then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you manage, check the "My Facebook page" choice and also select a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall surface.