If you have actually chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a different way to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a brand-new instructions with your occupation, doing away with that Facebook page is a fortunately painless process.
How Do I Erase My Facebook Page
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message verifying that your page has actually gotten in removal mode.
There are a couple of points to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you don't want to erase your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week period finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page but do not intend to erase it completely, you could unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't certain whether you intend to permanently erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins could see it).
Here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media initiatives somewhere else? Let us know about it in the comments.