How Do I Deactivate My Instagram Account
Part 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram internet site. It lies at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged into Instagram, this will certainly take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you aren't logged in, click Visit at the end of the page, enter your username and also password, and click Visit.
2. Click the profile symbol. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right edge of the web page.
3. Click Edit Profile. It's just right of your username at the top of your web page.
4. Scroll down as well as click Briefly disable my account. You'll see this link on the right side of the bottom of the "Edit Account" page.
5. Indicate a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" going and then click a factor.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Momentarily Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when prompted. Doing so will certainly disable your account, signing you from Instagram on every one of your connected gadgets.
Component 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Log in to Instagram utilizing your username and password as well as your account will certainly be reactivated equally as it was before. If you visited on Instagram's internet site, you will certainly still have to log in to each of your tools.