Facebook supplies different checklists of individuals as well as other Pages that have actually liked your Page. The listings are arranged so that the most current 'likes' of your Page appear first.
How Can I See Who Likes My Facebook Page
Steps to figuring out who has liked your Facebook Page On a desktop, laptop or tablet computer:
1. Most likely to your Facebook service Page. (See to it you're visited to Facebook.).
2. Click on the 'Settings' web link. (See Smart device actions further down the Page.).
3. When the 'Settings' Page opens up, scroll down the listing of alternatives on the left as well as click 'People and Other Pages'.
The 'People and Other Pages' Area
When the 'Individuals and also Other Pages' location opens up, it will certainly open to a listing of 'People That Like This Page' and show:.
- Their profile picture.
- Their name.
- The date each one liked your Page.
You could scroll through the names to see that has actually liked your Page - they're sorted beginning with the most recent sort - or utilize the search area (see below) to find a specific name.
To discover what Pages have actually liked your Page click the down arrowhead to the right of the 'People Who Like This Page' area.
The checklist will consist of the Page name, the Page's profile image and the date when they liked your Page.
On a smart device:
- Most likely to your Facebook business Page. (Ensure you're logged in to Facebook.).
- Click the 'More' web link that shows up near to and below your Page's cover image.
- Scroll down the listing of options up until you discover the 'Edit Settings' link, then click.
- Scroll down the list of 'Settings' until you pertain to 'People and Other Pages'.
- Pick from the menu options supplied to watch the info you are interested in seeing:
> Individuals Who Like This Page.
> Pages That Like This Page.
> Outlawed Individuals and also Pages.
Facebook Page Insights
Your Facebook Page uses a wide range of details concerning those who have liked your Page.
When you've scrolled with the names as well as pictures of those that have 'suched as' your Page, head over to the Insights tab. The Insights tab lies on top of your Page, just below the major Facebook dark blue bar.
The Insights tab gives all sorts of information related to Likes, Reach, Page Sights, Actions on Page, Posts, People, etc.
As an example, you could figure out:
- exactly what countries and cities your followers are from, as well as their numbers;.
- what percent of your followers are women or guys;.
- what percentage of your followers fall under different age;.
- when your followers are online;.
- the number of people gotten to with your material;.
- ... and also much more!