How Can I See My History On Facebook
Click the equipment symbol in the upper right-hand corner of Facebook, and visit Activity Log. from there, click the "More" switch in the left sidebar to expose the "Search" choice. Click on it to see your search history.
1. Kind "status history" right into the leading search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on top of the app's description page. On the following page, you are asked to give permission to the application. Click the "Allow" button to permit for the app to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the page till you see the All status Updates Thus far section. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this section allows you see all the status updates that you have actually ever posted to your account. The status history app takes a number of minutes to load the first time as it retrieves your history.
1. Type "Who Unfriended You" in the leading search field. Click the application with the very same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's info page. On the next screen, you are asked to allow for the application to recover your Facebook profile data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Review the That Unfriended You page that loads. You will certainly see a checklist of names with direct connect to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Difference From Before section. If a person has actually deleted you as a friend since you set up the app, then that individual's name is displayed in this section. For ideal outcomes, wait a couple of days to a couple of weeks before returning to the application to inspect who has actually erased you on Facebook.
1. Most likely to friendlens.me in your browser and click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the display. If asked to give permission to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" button in the popup window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the web page to see pictures in the Your Friends view. The pictures shown on this page are all the ones that were submitted in the last few days. You can go back to this view at any moment by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch at the top of any FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" button at the top of the page to watch all the pictures that you have actually ever before posted to your Facebook account. The very first time the application lots, it could take a number of minutes to present the pictures.
4. Go to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the following screen, you will see all of the pictures ever published by that Friend. You could independently watch the pictures of each Friend by mosting likely to each name or making use of the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.