How Can I Post On Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address (or phone number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you intend to publish. Depending upon where you wish to create your post, this will differ:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the screen, type in a friend name, click their name, then click their account photo.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, then click the group you intend to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a team page, you'll locate the post box listed below the cover image.
4. Add text to your post. Type your content into the post box. You can also include a colored background by clicking one of the shade obstructs below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are only sustained for posts of 130 characters or less.
5. Include extra content to your post. If you wish to add more to your post, click one of the alternatives located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to pick a picture or video clip from your computer system to publish to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to pick a friend or team of Friends to mark in the post. Labelled Friends will certainly receive the post by themselves pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or a location to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you select an emotion or task to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue switch in the bottom-right edge of the window.