As i currently told you that Facebook has lot of privacy setting as well as by using it you can make your Facebook account highly safe as well as private. Now Facebook user has his control over lot of points on his Facebook account and Blocking Facebook friend list from various other is also part of Facebook privacy setting.In instance if you do not desire complete strangers to see your friend list after that you can just hide it from them. Blocking Facebook friend list from public or from your Facebook friends is very easy. For block your Facebook friend list from public just comply with the this guide:
How Can I Lock My Friend List In Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account and click your name on top right corner to see your profile page.
2. Click the "Edit" button at the upper right edge of your profile page. An "Edit Profile" page opens.
3. Click "Friends and Relationships" on the left side of the page. New alternatives appear permitting you to modify your friends list privacy setups to name a few points.
4. Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the "Friends" section.
5. Pick either "Friends" or "Only Me" to restrict individuals from seeing your friends list. "Friends" limits access to your friends list to just your friends. "Only Me" restricts access to everybody except you.
6. Click "Save Changes" to finish.
1. Log right into your Facebook account and click your name at the top right edge to watch your profile page.
2. Click "Friends" on top of your timeline to view your friends list.
3. Click the "Edit" button at the top right of the page. A drop-down menu shows up.
4. Click the downward-pointing arrow in the drop-down menu. More alternatives appear.
5. Select either "Friends" or "Only Me" to ban people from viewing your friends list. "Friends" restricts accessibility to your friends list to only your friends. "Only Me" limits access to everyone except you.