It appears there is an one-time button permitted, and also as long as you have not exercised this privilege yet, you're able to select something brand-new. If you never chose a username to begin with, now's your chance to secure a far better LINK as well as e-mail compared to the arbitrarily created number appointed by default. Keep in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will not work any longer once you select the new one.
How Can I Change My Username On Facebook
1. Beginning by clicking the down arrow in the leading right edge of the page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username right into the area given. Facebook will let you understand whether that username is available. Bear in mind, when you Set it for the first time, Facebook will let you change it once. You are additionally supposed to utilize your genuine name when setting this.
4. As soon as you find a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. Now, your new username is applied to your Facebook account and also energetic!
If you have your old LINK connected to your web site or email signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook account links will be rerouted to your new Facebook username.