It seems there is an one-time button permitted, and as long as you haven't exercised this opportunity yet, you have the ability to choose something new. If you never picked a username to start with, currently's your possibility to safeguard a far better LINK as well as email than the arbitrarily created number assigned by default. Keep in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not work any longer when you choose the new one.
Facebook Username Change
1. Beginning by clicking the down arrow in the leading right edge of the web page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username right into the area given. Facebook will certainly let you know whether or not that username is readily available. Keep in mind, as soon as you Set it for the first time, Facebook will certainly let you transform it once. You are likewise intended to utilize your real name when establishing this.
4. When you locate a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your brand-new username is related to your Facebook account and energetic!
If you have your old URL linked to your web site or e-mail signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook account web links will be redirected to your new Facebook username.