Currently you could make a photo comment instead of just common message, or post both a text comment as well as a photo to illustrate it. Whatever image you prefer to upload shows up in the checklist of comments underneath the post to which it refers.
Facebook Picture Comments
This is a specifically wonderful function to have for birthdays as well as other holiday dreams because photos often state greater than words.
Previously, to add a picture to a comment, you had to upload an image someplace on the internet and after that insert the code that linked to the picture. It was messy as well as not as very easy as it is now.
Ways to Include a Picture in a Comment on Facebook
The specific steps to do this are slightly various relying on exactly how you access Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Facebook in your favorite web internet browser on your computer. Then:
- Click Comment on your news feed below the post you wish to respond to.
- Get in any message, if you desire, then click the camera icon at the right side of the text box.
- Choose the image or video you want to include in the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would certainly other.
With the Mobile App-- Utilizing the applications for Android and also iOS mobile phones, touch the Facebook application and afterwards:
- Tap comment beneath the post you want to Comment on to raise the digital key-board.
- Get in a text comment and tap the camera symbol at the side of the text-entry field.
- Select the image you want to comment with then touch Done or whatever various other button is made use of on your device to exit that screen.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Internet Site-- Use this method to submit photo discuss Facebook if you're not making use of the mobile application or the desktop site, yet instead the mobile site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that should consist of the picture comment.
-With or without keying message in the provided text box, touch the camera symbol beside the text-entry field.
-Pick either Take Image or Image Collection to choose the picture you want to put in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.