If you have actually determined to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your career, removing that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free procedure.
Facebook How to Delete A Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message confirming that your page has gone into deletion setting.
There are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you don't intend to delete your page you can restore it by going to the page before the two week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page but don't intend to delete it completely, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't specific whether you want to permanently erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins could watch it).
Here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media efforts in other places? Let us know about it in the comments.