Facebook Customer Support Number
Technique 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center page. If you typically aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the top right corner of the page to enter your Facebook email address and password.
2. Evaluation the alternatives toolbar. This is at the top of the display, directly under the search bar-- you'll need to drag your mouse arrow over each alternative to see its subsections. Your choices include the following:
- Utilizing Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers basic Facebook capability, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and also account production.
- Handling Your Account - Covers items such as your login as well as your account settings.
- Personal privacy and Safety - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending people, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies and Coverage - Covers fundamental coverage (abuse, spam, and so on) in addition to dealing with a deceases person's Facebook account and reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You can also take a look at the "Questions You May Have" as well as "Popular Topics" sections on this page, given that they cover typical issues as well as issues.
3. Select an appropriate area. For example, if you're having a trouble with an impostor account, you 'd pick the "Privacy and Safety" section and after that click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial added options. In maintaining with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will bring up a collection of steps that describe the best ways to correct your circumstance.
- For example, Facebook suggests handling an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, after that adhering to the on-screen directions.
5. Make use of the search bar to expedite your process. To do this, merely click the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and also enter a few words associated with your issue. You need to see several ideas pop up in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- For example, you might type in "impostor account", then click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar right here just links to Facebook's pre-written short articles-- if you're looking for a response to a specific concern not covered in the Help Center, miss in advance to the Community page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your company or page is having problems with ads, your questions are normally resolved in this section.
- To delve into advertising, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with advertising and marketing, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Check Out the Facebook Community page. If you can not find your existing problem provided throughout the Help Center, your best bet is to seek it in the community forums right here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you could seek out topics (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Approach 2: Submitting an Issue by means of the Better Business Bureau
1. Open up Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This is on the lower best side of the page alongside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Complete the Credentials Questions form. Right here, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each and every of the complying with inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could also click Clear & Start Over to start filling out the form once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you want to transform the language of the list below forms, you have to first click the "Select Language" bar in the top left edge of the display and then click your favored language.
7. Fill out the problem form. This will vary from person to person based upon one's individual information as well as the nature of one's grievance, however make certain to be as thorough as feasible when submitting this type. You must consist of all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an e-mail to get here. Facebook operates on West Coast time, so anticipate your email to arrive accordingly within 3 to five service days.
Method 3: Sending an Appeal for a Disabled Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been disabled (or isn't really currently handicapped), you won't have the ability to send an allure.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is toward all-time low of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Type in your Facebook e-mail address. You could likewise make use of a contact number right here.
4. Enter your complete name. See to it the name listed below directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also have to post a photo of an ID-- be it a vehicle driver's certificate, a permit, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a photo of your ID readily available, take one currently as well as send it to yourself through e-mail so you can download it to your desktop.
6. Click a file location. For instance, you might click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will submit it to the Facebook type.
8. Type details into the "Additional Info" box. This is the space where you can justify the resurgence of your account. Think about including information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your kind to Facebook for testimonial. Please note that you may not receive a feedback for a number of days.
- If you do not obtain a response within a week, attempt resubmitting your type.
Approach 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is below the "Password" area in the top right edge of your display.
3. Key in your name, e-mail address, or contact number. See to it you can access whichever system you prefer to select.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your preferred tool of communication for a code. As an example, if you provided your phone number, you need to obtain a message with a code.
- If you pick e-mail, examine your Spam folder.
7. Type your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You could also choose to log out of your account on all tools if you assume your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually efficiently been reset across all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and desktop computer alike).