Now you can make a photo comment as opposed to simply conventional message, or post both a message comment as well as an image to illustrate it. Whatever picture you decide to submit shows up in the listing of comments below the post to which it refers.
Comments For Pics On Facebook
This is an especially nice function to have for birthday celebrations and other vacation desires given that photos frequently state more than words.
Formerly, to include an image to a comment, you had to publish a picture someplace online and then put the code that connected to the picture. It was messy as well as not as easy as it is currently.
The best ways to Consist of a Picture in a Comment on Facebook
The particular actions to do this are slightly different relying on how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Up Facebook in your favorite web browser on your computer system. Then:
- Click Comment on your news feed underneath the post you wish to react to.
- Get in any type of text, if you desire, and after that click the camera symbol at the best side of the text box.
- Choose the image or video you wish to add to the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would other.
With the Mobile App-- Utilizing the applications for Android and also iOS mobile devices, touch the Facebook application and then:
- Tap comment under the post you wish to Comment on to raise the virtual keyboard.
- Go into a message comment as well as tap the camera symbol beside the text-entry area.
- Select the picture you intend to comment with and afterwards tap Done or whatever various other switch is used on your device to leave that display.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Utilizing the Mobile Facebook Website-- Use this method to submit image discuss Facebook if you're not making use of the mobile app or the desktop computer web site, however instead the mobile website:
-Faucet Comment on the post that must include the picture comment.
-With or without keying message in the given text box, tap the camera symbol alongside the text-entry field.
-Select either Take Picture or Picture Collection to choose the picture you want to position in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.