Is your Facebook profile photo obtaining a little old as well as stale? Modification it up a bit with these actions.
Changing Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop computer Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Browse to the image you want to use for your account.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then be able to crop the picture to your liking. Select "Save", and the picture is established as your profile photo.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the picture you desire to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then choose "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open up the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos", after that browse to the photo you want to utilize.
- While the picture is shown on the screen, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the image, then pick Done.
From the Android Application
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the photo you wish to utilize.
-While the photo is displayed on the screen, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the screen.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the image to your liking, after that choose Done when you're completed.