Changing Facebook Page Name
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's standards for Page names. Adhere to the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click on the See More option to check out all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually picked.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Authorization could use up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. One more message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to examine and also authorize your brand-new Facebook Page name. As soon as authorized, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its new name.
I have simply shown you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries concerning transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the comments section. Your question may be featured in the faqd area.