Write A Post On Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't visited, enter your email address (or telephone number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you intend to upload. Depending upon where you intend to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the display, enter a friend name, click their name, after that click their profile photo.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you wish to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a team page, you'll discover the post box listed below the cover photo.
4. Add text to your post. Type your material into the post box. You could additionally include a tinted history by clicking one of the color obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are just sustained for posts of 130 characters or fewer.
5. Include extra content to your post. If you want to include even more to your post, click one of the options located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to select a picture or video clip from your computer to submit to the post.
-Tag Friends - Enables you to select a friend or team of Friends to label in the post. Tagged Friends will certainly get the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Lets you include an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you choose a feeling or activity to add to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue switch in the bottom-right edge of the window.