Who Has Seen Your Facebook Profile
It is easy to do. Simply comply with these steps and you will certainly succeed in learning Who visited your Facebook Profile!
-Approach 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Technique 2: Hand-operated approach to see Who saw my facebook profile
Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a cost-free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who sees your FB Profile.
- So, firstly, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- Then visit to your Facebook account, and also you will certainly observe that an added 'visitors' tab is positioned next to the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click on it, after that a pop-up menu will be shown exposing you the recent visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As stated it will only show those visitors Who currently have actually set up the particular Extension.
Guidebook Method To Check Who watched your FB Account
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline and click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will certainly be redirected to a brand-new Page with great deals codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a message box shows up in the best corner, in that box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And then you will certainly see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID's of individuals Who see your timeline.
- This big listing of profile IDs (each separated by commas) is actually your complete listing of good friends.
- Just go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "".
As an example: if the ID is 1234, you need to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will locate visitors Who have seen your facebook account.
We wish you discovered Who visits your profile consistently! If you similar to this short article please show to your buddies by utilizing social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.