If you can not find archived Facebook messages, use the appropriate collection of guidelines below. Bear in mind that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook and Messenger.com.
View Archived Messages Facebook App
The quickest method to obtain to the archived messages is to open this link for Facebook.com messages, or this for Messenger.com. Either will take you directly to the archived messages.
The best ways to discover an archived message on Facebook?
To check out an archived conversation on Facebook, you must experience the actions below:
- Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click the 'More' tab over the conversations, and after that click 'Archived'.
- You will certainly see all the archived conversations in the page. Then you can experience the conversation that you're seeking.
On a Mobile phone
You could reach your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook as well. From your browser, either open up the Messages page or do this:
- Open Messenger.
- Tap the search bar at the top of the screen as well as type the name of the individual you want to watch messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you want to see from the search results page and after that you'll see all of the messages from that individual.
If you're making use of Facebook's mobile website from your phone or tablet, you can't explore the conversations themselves but you can search for a person's name from the listing of conversation strings. For instance, you can browse "Henry" to locate archived messages to Henry yet you cannot search for certain words you and Henry sent out each other.