Search Old Facebook Messages
If you would certainly like the quickest, easiest, method to see your very first message, follow this guide. Nevertheless, you'll should remember what you claimed or among the keywords.
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Search for the topic you were speaking about when you first began chatting making use of the search bar.
- Locate the conversation as well as click right into it.
- That's it!
If you desire a very easy means to backup all your messages and an easy means to see your initial message if you do not keep in mind exactly how it went, follow this overview. Nonetheless, this approach lists all your messages in one large page so you'll have to do some sifting to discover it. In addition, Facebook makes you wait as much as a day to obtain the download.
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/settings
- Towards the bottom, click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
- Enter your password then wait for Facebook to email you a download web link.
- Re-enter your password then await it to complete downloading.
- Open the documents you downloaded (you will need to extract/unzip it) and also click into your username. You'll see an html file called "index.html" - click that.
- When it opens, click messages and there's every little thing! Hopefully your computer is effective sufficient to open ALL your Facebook messages at once!
- Ctrl (or Command) +F is your buddy.
If you intend to backup and save your messages with someone in a clean PDF kind, this is the guide for you. Be prepared to benefit it though, as it could take rather some time if you want to save a lot of messages.
If you're like me as well as you wish to save every single message with a person due to the fact that you do not rely on Facebook's web servers or if you simply desire a clean means to view your messages with somebody to reminisce, you're in the best location! No matter the reason, right here's my best attempt to describe how to conserve them all! Make sure you have an excellent computer if you plan on doing this approach!
- To begin, open a browser like Google Chrome that has a print to PDF feature.
- Go to http://m.facebook.com/messages/ (Notice that this is the mobile version of Facebook for phones.).
- Click the individual you intend to see the first message with.
- Download an auto computer mouse clicker app such as "Free Mouse Auto Clicker" for Windows or "Auto Mouse Clicker" for Mac.
- Script your computer to systematically click the "See older messages" switch and repeat after a second or two. This is where you're going to require a great computer system since several internet browsers collision when the RAM is maxed out.
- After the computer system begins to reduce, which it will, quit the auto clicker, click print as well as select save as PDF. My computer system can generally make it via a couple of months of messages before you need to make a PDF.
- Ensure to examine images and also uncheck headers if you're utilizing Chrome.
- Right click the "See older messages" switch once again and also click "open in brand-new tab." Close the full and slow tab.
- Currently all you have to do is repeat the process!
I want you good luck, as this is the hardest technique of conserving your messages, but one of the most satisfying. If you require assistance, I'm constantly below! Simply don't ask about ways to utilize the Macro application. You simply need to Google around or review the aid file if you're stuck.