Search Instagram Profiles
- First, touch the profile image under right of the screen (resembles a contact card), after that select "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are utilizing Instagram, as well as search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will help you Find the friends you are currently gotten in touch with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- As soon as you see the checklist of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" beside their name to start following them. If their account is private, you might need to tap "request" rather, so they can authorize the link. You can additionally follow several of Instagram's favored people by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Noteworthy Users Directory to Find users to comply with based on your rate of interests.
- You also might have friends that typically aren't on Twitter or facebook, but DO have an instagram account. You could search for these friends by picking "search instagram" from the profile tab also. You could search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing photos you might enjoy.
- Finally, you can Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see several of one of the most interesting images on Instagram. If you see a photo you like, you can click the customer who submitted the photo and start following them too.
To mark a friend in a remark or in the photo itself, just use the @ icon and type the user's name straight after that.