Currently you can make a photo comment instead of simply common text, or post both a text comment and also a photo to highlight it. Whatever image you choose to upload shows up in the list of comments under the post to which it refers.
Photos Of Facebook Comments
This is a particularly good function to have for birthdays and also various other vacation desires because photos commonly claim more than words.
Previously, to include a photo to a comment, you had to upload an image someplace on the web then insert the code that linked to the picture. It was untidy and also not as simple as it is currently.
Ways to Include an Image in a Comment on Facebook
The details actions to do this are a little different depending upon exactly how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Facebook in your preferred internet internet browser on your computer. After that:
- Click Comment on your news feed below the post you want to reply to.
- Get in any kind of message, if you want, and after that click the camera symbol at the best side of the message box.
- Choose the image or video you intend to include in the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would certainly other.
With the Mobile App-- Utilizing the apps for Android as well as iphone mobile devices, tap the Facebook app then:
- Tap comment underneath the post you intend to Comment on to raise the virtual keyboard.
- Enter a message comment and also tap the camera icon at the side of the text-entry area.
- Select the picture you want to comment with then tap Done or whatever various other switch is utilized on your tool to exit that screen.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Website-- Utilize this approach to send photo comments on Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile app or the desktop web site, but rather the mobile web site:
-Tap Comment on the post that must include the picture comment.
-With or without inputting message in the given message box, touch the camera icon alongside the text-entry field.
-Choose either Take Photo or Picture Library to choose the picture you want to position in the comment.
-Faucet post to comment with the picture.