How To Untag People On Facebook
Removing the post
1. Situate the story you wish to remove a tag from as well as hover over the tale.
2. Click the Pencil symbol as well as pick "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" switch.
3. Accessibility the original post you shared as well as click the "Share" switch to share the post again without the tags.
Eliminate Image Tags
1. Locate the picture with the tagged individual you wish to get rid of as well as click on the picture.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" switch at the end of the picture.
3. Float over the person's name you wish to eliminate from the image and pick "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Photos
1. Click the "Activity Log" switch on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check package for each photo you want to eliminate tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" switch and also validate that you want to remove the tagged photos.
Tip: You can remove your own tag from any type of picture or post by hovering over the tale, picking the Pencil icon and clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
The best ways to Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Most likely to the photo/ post concerned.
- Click on the drop-down menu icon.
- Click "Remove Tag".
If you're handling a lot of posts, you can do something else that's not so time-consuming:
- Go to your Activity Log (you can get there by picking the drop-down menu in the leading right corner of your Facebook page).
- On the left side, click "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Locate the posts/photos you intend to untag on your own from, and click on the Edit button beside them on the right.
- Afterwards, click on "Report/Remove Tag"