How To Temporarily Deactivate Your Instagram
Part 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Most likely to the Instagram website. It lies at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram home page.
- If you typically aren't logged in, click Log in below the page, enter your username and also password, and also click Visit.
2. Click the account symbol. This is the person-shaped symbol in the top-right edge of the web page.
3. Click Edit Profile. It's just right of your username on top of your page.
4. Scroll down and click Momentarily disable my account. You'll see this link on the ideal side of all-time low of the "Edit Profile" web page.
5. Show a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click package to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading and after that click a factor.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" text.
7. Click Momentarily Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the web page.
8. Click OK when motivated. Doing so will disable your account, signing you out of Instagram on all your connected tools.
Part 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Visit to Instagram. Visit to Instagram utilizing your username and password as well as your account will certainly be reactivated just as it was previously. If you visited on Instagram's website, you will certainly still should visit to each of your devices.