How To Tag Someone On Facebook Comment
Method 1: iPhone/Android
1. Open the Facebook application. It appears like a white F on a blue background.
- If motivated to sign in, key in your username as well as password, after that click Log In.
2. Scroll down to a friend's post to comment on. Posts will certainly appear in your timeline or on the friend's main page.
3. Faucet Comment. It is right listed below the post.
4. Kind "@" complied with by the name of a friend. A fall list of search engine result will appear as you type.
- If your friend's name appears in the list prior to you are done typing, tap on the result to instantly add the friend to the post.
5. Complete your post as well as tap post. Your Comment will certainly show up in the post's Comment area, and your friend will certainly be alerted of the Comment the following time they go to Facebook.
Method 2: Desktop computer
1. Open up Facebook.
- If motivated to check in, key in your username as well as password, then click Log In.
2. Scroll to a friend's post to comment on. Posts will show up in your timeline or on the friend's major page.
3. Click the Comment box. It is right listed below the post's comments with the text "Write a comment"
4. Kind "@" followed by the name of a friend. A drop down checklist of search results will certainly look like you kind.
-If your friend's name shows up in the listing before you are done typing, click on the lead to automatically include the friend to the post.
5. Total your post and also struck the Enter key. Your Comment will appear in the post's Comment section, and also your friend will certainly be notified of the Comment the following time they visit Facebook.