How To Reset Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account and also click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right edge of any page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Personal privacy Setup" choice from the drop-down list, both which allow you to access all settings. Make use of the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting web page to reset your choices.
2. Select the "General" tab to make modifications to settings like your name, username and also networks, the majority of which could just be changed 1 or 2 times during the life of your account. Select the "Protection" tab to enable or disable settings like login alerts and also approvals, as well as app passwords.
3. Utilize the "Privacy" "Timeline as well as Tagging" and "Blocking" alternatives to change your settings for how you can be discovered on Facebook and by whom, along with just how others could communicate with you. Utilize the "Edit" switches that show up close to your wanted settings to make as well as verify changes. Adjust the target market selector tool where available to mark just how you share your content and just how others share material with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and "Mobile" tabs to reset your choices for just how Facebook alerts you regarding task that concerns you. The "View" as well as "Edit" choices enable you making and validate any type of modifications. Click the "Remove" link on the "Mobile Settings" page to delete your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile messages. Make use of the "Followers" tab to turn following on or off, making it possible for non-friends to see your public web content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your choices for applications you as well as other Facebook members make use of. Click the "Edit" connect to transform settings for individual applications or click the "X" to get rid of an application entirely.