How To Post To Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't logged in, enter your email address (or contact number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you want to upload. Relying on where you want to create your post, this will differ:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, type in a friend name, click their name, after that click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, then click the group you intend to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a group page, you'll find the post box listed below the cover photo.
4. Include text to your post. Type your content into the post box. You could additionally add a tinted history by clicking one of the shade obstructs below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are only sustained for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Add more material to your post. If you intend to include even more to your post, click among the choices located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to choose a picture or video clip from your computer system to submit to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to select a friend or team of Friends to identify in the post. Tagged Friends will certainly get the post by themselves web pages.
-Check in - Lets you add an address or a location to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you choose an emotion or task to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven button in the bottom-right edge of the window.