Currently you could make a photo comment rather than simply basic text, or post both a text comment and also an image to show it. Whatever image you decide to publish shows up in the checklist of comments beneath the post to which it refers.
How To Post A Photo In Facebook Comment
This is a specifically great function to have for birthday celebrations as well as various other holiday wishes considering that photos usually say greater than words.
Formerly, to include a picture to a comment, you needed to publish a picture someplace on the internet and then put the code that connected to the picture. It was unpleasant as well as not as simple as it is currently.
The best ways to Consist of an Image in a Comment on Facebook
The details actions to do this are a little various depending on just how you access Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Facebook in your preferred internet browser on your computer. Then:
- Click Comment on your news feed below the post you wish to reply to.
- Get in any text, if you want, then click the camera symbol at the ideal side of the text box.
- Choose the image or video you intend to include in the comment.
- Send the comment like you would certainly any other.
With the Mobile App-- Utilizing the applications for Android and also iphone smart phones, tap the Facebook app and after that:
- Tap comment below the post you intend to Comment on to bring up the virtual key-board.
- Get in a text comment and touch the camera icon at the side of the text-entry field.
- Select the photo you want to comment with and after that tap Done or whatever other switch is used on your gadget to exit that display.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Web Site-- Utilize this method to send photo discuss Facebook if you're not making use of the mobile application or the desktop computer internet site, but instead the mobile site:
-Tap Comment on the post that should consist of the picture comment.
-With or without inputting message in the given message box, touch the camera symbol next to the text-entry field.
-Select either Take Image or Picture Collection to pick the picture you want to put in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.