If you've chosen to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new direction with your career, removing that Facebook page is a thankfully painless process.
How To Erase A Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message verifying that your page has actually entered deletion setting.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you do not wish to remove your page you could restore it by going to the page prior to both week duration ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page but do not intend to erase it completely, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will likewise not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't certain whether you intend to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins could watch it).
Below's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks initiatives in other places? Let us recognize everything about it in the comments.