If you've determined to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new direction with your job, removing that Facebook page is a luckily pain-free process.
How To Delete The Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has entered deletion mode.
There are a few things to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you don't intend to delete your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week duration ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page however do not want to erase it entirely, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't certain whether you want to permanently remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins can see it).
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social networks initiatives somewhere else? Let us recognize all about it in the comments.